Alexis HAUMONT wrote:

I want to convert a document containing some XHTML tags to PDF, using an xslt transformation.
I've seen several post on the mailing list archive with the same question, few response, and the only stylesheet
everyone seems to point to (http://www.antennahouse.com) does not work with xml-FOP, at least not
with my very simple XHTML test file containing a simple <table>.
What exactly is the problem?

Has somenone already succeed in producing a valid xsl:fo file using such a stylesheet ?
I was using that stylesheet sometime ago and I found it rather sketchy, so I had to customize it to get support for html's frame/rules, cellspacing etc stuff. Anyway it worked exept of unsupported by fop objects.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International Ltd, Israel