From: Oleg Tkachenko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 1:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: The newbie questions continue ...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have created a "HelloWorld" xml file and a xsl file and attempted to use
FopServlet to display it in pdf.  Unfortunately it only displays a blank

pdf

page.

Probably something wrong with servlet's parameters? Show us how do you
invoke servlet. Make sure servlat is able to find your xml and xsl.

-- Oleg Tkachenko Multiconn International Ltd, Israel