[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Hello,

I am trying to upgrade from FOP 0.20.1 0.20.3.  As per the release notes,
changing "master-name" properties to "master-reference" eliminated some
errors.

You did change to much .. read again ;-) (or see below)

I running FOP in a servlet environment on WebSphere 3.5.3, which I believe
runs JDK 1.2.2.  The same stylesheet and everything worked on 0.20.1.

Does anybody know what the problem is? The stylesheet appears below.

This <fo:simple-page-master master-reference="simple" should be changed to <fo:simple-page-master master-name="simple"

Christian