Can you please describe me how to embedd equations inside
FO style sheet.

i render for PDF it doesn't takes MathML markups. As per
W3C Draft Specification 15 October 2001 there is no
information about incorporating MathML tags inside the FO.

This is the main problem with any STM(science,technical and
medicine) document formatting.

Durai