[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I made the changes but still getting the same error.
It's driving me crazy. ANy help will be greatly appreciated.

Usually, WebSphere 3.5 comes with an ancient XML tool set. You have to put Xerces-1.2.3.jar and Xalan-2.0.0.jar into the classpath before the old tools. If you have admin access, remove xml4j.jar, a perhaps existing old xerces.jar, lotusxsl.jar from the WebSphere lib and edit the startup scripts so that the newer Xerces and Xalan jars are used. If you have user rights only, start the admin client, go to your application server entry, open the "environment" windoe and add a CLASSPATH environment variable with the newer Xerces and Xalan jars . Better yet, upgrade to 4.0.