Dear Guys,

Can you pls help me by telling me how to get an output like this:

Room Number:            255
xxx:                    123
Room Type:              Deluxe

I am calling the values from an xml file (like the code used below) but i
want to know how to indent just these dynamically called values so that all
the values i call
can be below each other. I just want the Dynamically called values to be
shifted more to the right. What can i use to achieve this. If I give
"margin-left="100pt" to the block the entire row gets shifted towards the
right.

Please guide me on this one

thanks

max

<fo:block  font-family="Times" font-size="12pt" font-weight="normal">
        Room Number: <xsl:value-of select="roomno"/>
</fo:block>

Max William D'costa | Interactive Designer | netdecisions
6th Floor, MET Building, Gen. A K Vaidya Chowk,
Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai 400050, India
t +91 (0)22 644 0000 Ext: 165  f +91 (0)22 655 8048
http://www.netdecisions.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]