Hi, nope, we're running on JDK 1.3.02.

Yesterday I removed the CDATA sections like Oleg advised and now I knew
again why we added the CDATA sections:
without the CDATA sections our html filter template did not work properly.
We could generate PDF but the underlined,
bold and italic texts were just plain text.

When we use the CDATA tags at least we can generate the formatting we need,
but we need to do this in two steps.
For development purposes it is not so bad to do this but if possible we'd
like

Michiel