De : Markus Wiese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi, 26. juin 2002 10:40
Ŕ : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: Some seemingly "simple" Formatting Questions

Hi Paul,

1. Try putting your margin-top in your <fo:simple-page-master>
2. afaik markers aren't supported yet.
3. try using something like:
<fo:block line-height="3pt">
    <fo:leader leader-pattern="rule" leader-length="150mm"
                    rule-thickness="1pt" color="#990000"/>
</fo:block>
4. I had to fiddle a lot with preventing page-breaks,
   you will have to use the workarounds (using table-cells/
keep-together="always")
   or wait for the major redesign, I reckon. Please correct, if I'm wrong.

markus