Von: Stefano Barella [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2002 15:22
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: Block Absolute Postions

Hello I'm Stefano, I found few days ago the way to create
A block in an absolute position. The correct way is to
Create a "block-container" in a fixed position and put
inside a block where you can put anything.
An example, inside a BODY :

<xsl:for-each select="BODY">
                  <fo:block-container height="19cm"
                              width="9cm"
                              left="0cm"
                              top="0cm"
                              position="absolute" border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid" >

                       <fo:block>
                       </fo:block>
                  </fo:block-container>
                  <fo:block-container height="19cm"
                              width="9cm"
                              left="9cm"
                              top="0cm"
                              position="absolute" border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid" >
                      <fo:block>
                      </fo:block>
                  </fo:block-container>