Hi to all, I have to use some Font in FOP application to

Create my PDF files.

I can use Font in Windows System, putting into userconfig.xml

File the following lines :

 <!-- ARIAL -->

…….

…….

I have created the xml file processing the file ARIAL.ttf through

org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader FOP class.

My question is how can I use in Linux (Caldera) operating system ?

The problem is in the userconfig.xml, the lines which I wrote contains

A reference to a Windows ttf file:

embed-file=”C:\WINNT\Fonts\arial.ttf

May anyone help me ?

Thank u