Davor Cengija wrote:
We're creating some on the fly pdf files in WebSphere Application Developer
(WSAD 4.0.3) and testing it in its internal WebSphere Test Environment.
Everything works just fine, and PDF files are created and displayed. BTW,
its nothing too complicated, usualy single page with single table in it.

However, on our real WebSphere Application Server v4.0.4, I'm getting the
following error:

[11/4/02 16:05:59:024 CST] 1cb7b002 WebGroup      X Servlet Error: :
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.FontFileReader.init(FontFileReader.java:35)
That allocates byte array for reading font file. Which fonts are you using?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team