From: Ilja Preuß [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: donderdag 7 november 2002 11:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Viruswaarschuwing - hoax

Hi,

a) it wasn't very helpfull to send this to the fop-user mailing list
b) from what I understood of the mail (which isn't much) it seems that you
are victim of a hoax - see
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

Regards, Ilja

---
++ wir optimieren Ihre Informations- und Kommunikationsprozesse ++
++ disy Cadenza: Informationsintegration am i*net Arbeitsplatz ++
++ disy Conference: The easy way of audio conferencing ++
++ disy Call-Back Office: Call-Back-Buttons für Kundenservice im Web ++

   Ilja Preuß                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   disy Informationssysteme GmbH              http://www.disy.net
   Stephanienstr. 30                              Tel: +49 721 1 600 600
   D-76133 Karlsruhe, Germany                     Fax: +49 721 1 600 605

++ Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter http://www.disy.net ++

PROMEDIA DISCLAIMER:
This message (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and/or information protected by intellectual property rights. If you have received this message  by mistake, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. You should not use, alter, copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone.

E-mail transmission can not be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Promedia c.v. shall not be responsible nor liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Promedia c.v.