Hi,

I am successfully using fop to convert svg files (using an A4 coordinate system
with mm as units) to pdf.

The only problems I have is that the dashing of the line does not work
properly. I noticed that fop only dashes lines until a unit one and cannot use
dashes below 1 (a fraction of a unit). Batik and Adobe SVG Viewer render the
svg's fine.

Any idea how to solve this?

----------------

below a code-fragment I use:

<polyline points="....." style="stroke-width:0.3;fill:none;stroke-
dasharray:0.3,0.3" />

while this works fine on batik and asv it the dashes are 1 mm wide in the
resulting pdf-file, after conversion with fop.

Thanks for any hints,

Andreas

--
Humor is also a way of saying something serious.
-- T. S. Eliot

Andreas Neumann - Department of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg, CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.karto.ethz.ch/neumann/
SVG.Open/Carto.net: http://www.svgopen.org/