Hi,

I've got an interactive document implemented in XSLT/XSL-FO and I need to
insert some Acrobat page references. Specifically I have some buttons, where
you click to go forward a page, and backward a page, and to close the document
(for viewing in full-screen mode, possibly on a PDA).

The problem is I can't figure how to do this. <fo:marker> looked like the way
forward but this seems impossible with my understanding of static content.

What I am aiming at is something like:

<fo:basic-link internal-destination="previous-page()">
</fo:basic-link>

or

<fo:basic-link internal-destination="exit-browser()">
</fo:basic-link>

Does anyone know a workaround, as I can't find this in the XSL specification?

Christopher Tipper
  "Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why
   some people appear bright until you hear them speak"
                                          - Steve Wright