[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hallo!
It's the first time i use fop. I try to embed fop into a java class like FopServlet.java does. To test my class i've used xml2pdf.xsl and xslfoRef.xml but u got the following exception :
[ERROR] Unknown formatting object ^root
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: Root element must be root, not (none):root

The most likely reason is that you didn't declare or use the XSLFO namespace properly. Look into the docs/examples directory in your FOP distribution for some examples how a FO file should look like, and perhaps look specifically at the glossary.xml/glossary.xsl combo for how it might look in XSLT. Another possibility is that your XML parser is somehow configured to not recognize namespaces. Seek local help in this case.