On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:33:22 +0100 Nwilan Glirt wrote:
> It has come to my attention that page-position=last is not yet implemented
> in FOP. That is a big problem for the purpose I have. I tried with XEP (from
> RenderX) and it seems to work here. The problem with XEP is a) it does note
> support pcl output, which I need, and b) it is a Windows-only-thing, which
> is also a problem.
>
> I want to stick with FOP. Can anybody tell me when page-position=last will
> be supported in FOP?

No, it will be done during the redesign phase, but we can't give you a
date, yet. We were facing the same problem and therefore tried to change
(or to make our customers change) the layout so we didn't need the
page-position="last" functionality. Maybe it's also possible with your
layout.

Jeremias Maerki