:-) We're doing mostly invoices and such but that's exactly the kind of
requirements that I've always tried to avoid. If you can figure out a
good (general) solution I'd be glad if you could post it. I regret that
I never took the time to figure it out myself. I hope somebody on this
list has a few good ideas. I've thought about markers for the subtotals,
but I don't know if they can help here.

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:33:08 +0100 Nwilan Glirt wrote:
> I hope that it is possible to work around the missing "page-position=last".
> What I am doing is producing a "classic" invoice-type document which needs:
>    Special first page with adresses in the header and "amount tranferred to
>    Middle pages with "amount transferred from prev. page" and "amount
> tranferred to next page"
>    Special last page with "amount transferred from prev. page" and total
> amount etc.
>
> On top of this I need a page design for first page also beeing last page,
> with both the adress part and the total part!
>
> I'm not even sure this can be acchived using FO as such. Does anyone have
> experiences with producing business forms such as invoices? Wanna share?

Jeremias Maerki