From: Oleg Tkachenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Table footers and headers
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:01:14 +0200

Nwilan Glirt wrote:

Can I define table-headers and table-footers that are only visualized
when the table is segmented into several pages?

If the table spans 3 pages, is the effect that I want that page 1 has a
footer but no header, page 2 has both header and footer, and page 3 has
header but no footer.

If the table spans 1 page, then no header or footer should be visualized.

Look at table-omit-footer-at-break and table-omit-header-at-break, that's all xsl-fo allows you to constrain.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team