Hi,

you have to specify the class-libaries needed by fop. You can do this in
your commandline like this:

java -cp [path and name of jar-file] org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader
c:\WINNT\Fonts\arial.ttf arial.xml

The JAR files you need I don't know exactly, but fop.jar will be one of
them. Take a look at fop.bat, from there you can copy the -cp .... part.

Hope, this will help you

Markus