Petr van Blokland wrote:

I try to add new fonts to fop. According to the site this should be done
with the instruction below. I run this on OSX 10.2
Does anyone has an idea why this creates a OutOfMemoryError?

[titanm:/xpyth/FOP/fop-0.20.4] petr% java -cp build/fop.jar:lib/xercesImpl-2.0.1.jar:lib/xml-apis.jar:lib/xalan- 2.3.1.jar:lib/batik.jar org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.PFMReader /xpyth/python/site-packages/reportlab/fonts/PrBk_____.pfb

productusbook.xml
PFM Reader v1.1

Reading /xpyth/python/site-packages/reportlab/fonts/coo_____.pfb...
Hmmmm, how come here is coo_____.pfb, but you said run it with PrBk_____.pfb?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        <<no stack trace available>>
Well, this exception I see second time and still don't get it. What could be a reason? Sounds like either JVM unable to allocate memory for the whole font file or font file is broken as PFMReader reads file size from the file itself.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team