Hi Oleg,

when viewing PDFs with embedded fonts, you will see differences between the
platform specific and the Java version of AcrobatReader. The Java-version
does some ugly character spacing, embedded fonts are not displayed properly.
That's really not a *good* thing. And the fact that it has not been updated
since 1998 shows, that adobe is not interested in providing a real solution
for java.

Markus