Hi Fellow FOPers,

I've run into a problem when generating pdf's with FOP.  When the target pdf
file is already open in Acrobat, or any other application for that matter,
FOP cannot regenerate the pdf file.  I see the following message in the FOP
console window (running fop.bat):

java.io.FileNotFoundException:  output\histphys.pdf (The process cannot
access the file because it is being used by another process)

Does anybody know of a way to get FOP and Java to rewrite the file even
though it's open in another app?  Thanks, -Vincent