Von: Scherler, Thorsten
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. November 2002 16:08
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: AW: Pass xsl:param value to FOP through command line

Hello Clay,

You wrote:
Unfortunately, that's the smallest part of the problem I'm working with
right now. My main problem is to determine how to implement the ODD/EVEN
functionality correctly. I've finally gotten some headway with an ODD/EVEN,
but it's still not working right. I'm only getting one EVEN page &
subsequent EVEN pages are outputting the ODD stuff on the EVEN page.

Ok, if you have two stylesheets, one of them should print a blank page after
each odd page. The other should print the stream you pass as it is, that's
right? Because we use the work around (we mentioned before.

Maybe this link will help you (search for: Page sequences)
http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible2/chapters/ch18.html

I will watching the list for your success ;-)

regards