Clay Leeds wrote:

I didn't find this answer in the archives. I'd like to pass an xsl:param value to FOP. Is this possible? I found some information about doing this through the use of a servlet, however I'm using *.BAT files (under Windows) & *.sh scripts (in *NIX). I'd like to be able to pass xsl:param or xsl:variable values, to effect output.
You cannot do it using a command line fop.bat/fop.sh. But you can write your own script, where first invoke xalan to transform xml+xsl to fo, see xalan documentation how to run it from command line[1], and then run FOP in -fo mode.
[1] http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/commandline.html
--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team