Hi,

I am a newbie to the FOP so please excuse me if this is a really dumb
question but, I have been trying to get Widows and Orphans to operate in
the FOP.

I have been able to get it to work successfully on the supplied example
file (widowsorphans.fo) in fop-0.18.1, but not in fop-0.20.3 or fo-0.20.4.
I have also tried the latest CVS version. Which came as a snapshot.  Also
my FO file will not process in fop-0.18.1 (out memory and crashes).

Does any one have any thoughts or suggestions?

Adam Clarke

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and
those who don't.

Notice: This message contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must
not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.   If you have
received this message in error please notify Moore Business Systems (61 3
9270 8777) immediately. http://www.moore.com.au