Hi Togan,

Sunday, December 01, 2002, 6:40:02 PM, you wrote:

TM> Which version of the Docbook XSL stylesheets as with 1.58.1 is the
TM> latest and it does not do that

I'm using 1.58.1 too... the problem seems to appear only, when a
chapter spans more than one page. I've done some stylesheet
customization (see at the end of this mail). But I don't think this
causes the trouble.

TM> try to get the  fop-0_20_2-maintain release which is 0.20.5

This works. Thanks a lot!

But there's still a small bug. Empty pages (i.e. inserted to make
chapters start on odd page numbers) have the wrong margins. The
binding side should always have a larger margin. Although, the page
numbers are printed always on the correct side.

I'm not sure... is this a problem with the xsl stylesheets or is this
done by FOP?

bye,

Tobias

<xsl:param name="double.sided">1</xsl:param>

<xsl:param name="generate.toc">
book          toc,title
book/chapter  toc,title
</xsl:param>

<xsl:template match="chapter/*[1]">
  <xsl:call-template name="toc.separator"/>
  <xsl:apply-imports/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template name="toc.separator">
  <fo:block break-before="odd-page"/>