Pete Barlow wrote:

> When I try to use different fonts with the
>
> font-family="Georgia,serif" font-size="10pt"
>
> Attribute it seems as though they are ignored and Times Roman is used.
> Am I making a mistake with the naming or is the attribute not yet
> supported? If it is a naming error can someone point me somewhere where
> the correct names as understood by Windows are given please?

Unless you have registered the font "Georgia" in your configuration, FOP
will take the second choice, which you have defined as "serif", which is
Times Roman. To register your "Georgia" font, see
http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html. FOP cannot currently see fonts that
are registered at the Operating System level only.

Victor Mote