Henrik Olsson wrote:

Hi, I got some problems with my PCLs when they are A4 landscape they get printed on a A4 portrait.
I found some code in the PCLRenderer that are suposed to take care of that, and it seams to work if I hard code ladscape.

So how do I tell the fop that my layout is landscape or portrait?
Usually all you need is just swap page-height and page-width, that's it.
It works fine with pdf out of box, and for PCL it was fixed last week, see CHANGES:
"Added autoselecting portrait/landscape on PCL Renderer (see bug #6638)".
So either checkout cvs maintenance branch or wait 0.20.5rc.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team