How do I pass an XML string to XSLTInputHandler?  As far as I can tell this class only accepts a file.
Should I use another class?

I am trying to embed fop into a program.  I have some XML in a String object and I wouldn't want to write it to a temporary file.

Any suggestion and code example welcome.

Thierry.