Hello,

I am using the following file embedding fop:
"import org.apache.fop.apps.Driver;
import org.apache.fop.layout.Page;
import org.apache.fop.apps.Version;
import org.apache.fop.apps.XSLTInputHandler;
import org.apache.fop.apps.InputHandler;
import org.xml.sax.*;
import org.apache.fop.messaging.MessageHandler;
import java.io.*;

//import org.apache.fop.apps.InputHandler;
//import org.apache.fop.apps.XSLTInputHandler;

public class fop{

public void fop(String xmlFile, String xslFile, String outFile){

 Driver driver = new Driver();
 driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
 InputHandler inputHandler = new XSLTInputHandler(xmlFile, xslFile);
 XMLReader parser = inputHandler.getParser();
 driver.setOutputStream(new FileOutputStream(outFile));
 driver.render(parser, inputHandler.getInputSource());
}
}"

Unfortunately when I compile it, I get the following error:
fop.java:19: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : constructor XSLTInputHandler (java.lang.String,java.lang.String)
location: class org.apache.fop.apps.XSLTInputHandler
        InputHandler inputHandler = new XSLTInputHandler(xmlFile, xslFile);
                                    ^
1 error

Can you help me ?

I would also like to embed the FOP as a Web Service.
Can you give me any pointers to tutorials on this ?

Regards,
Boris