De: Boris Rousseau
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 11/12/02 13:25
Objet: embedding FOP

All,

Sorry about the newby question, but I have some trouble with the
FOPServlet.
I managed to build the .war. However when I put it under my \Tomcat
4.1\webapps directory
and I start Tomcat I get the following error in the "Start Tomcat"
command prompt:
"11-Dec-2002 12:18:57 org.apache.commons.digester.Digester error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 21 column 11: The content of element type
"web-app"
must match
"(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,serv
let*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,e
rror-pag
e*,taglib*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-rol
e*,env-e
ntry*,ejb-ref*)"."
Can you point me out what is wrong ?

Regards,