this is a problem in your web.xml. the elements must be in the order listed in the error message. This is not a FOP problem - you will get better support on the tomcat-user list

Charlie
-----Original Message-----
From: Boris Rousseau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 7:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: embedding FOP

All,

Sorry about the newby question, but I have some trouble with the FOPServlet.
I managed to build the .war. However when I put it under my \Tomcat 4.1\webapps directory
and I start Tomcat I get the following error in the "Start Tomcat" command prompt:
"11-Dec-2002 12:18:57 org.apache.commons.digester.Digester error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 21 column 11: The content of element type "web-app"
must match "(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,serv
let*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-pag
e*,taglib*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-e
ntry*,ejb-ref*)"."
Can you point me out what is wrong ?

Regards,
Boris