The correct XML file.

Bye
  Stefano

Wrom: SKPNKMBIPBARHDMNNSKVFVWRKJVZCMHVIBGDADR
Date:  Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:31:17 +1000

>Stefano Barella wrote:
>> Thank u,
>>
>> my problem was I have a String like this one:
>>
>> -0,79 *
>>
>> The problem is the black because now I put int the xml
>> the following string:
>>
>> -0,79*
>
>Stefano,
>
>Can you provide a snippet of the fo text in which this occurs?
>
>Peter
>--
>Peter B. West  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
>"Lord, to whom shall we go?"

          xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"; version="1.0">
          <xsl:template match="REPORT">
          <fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
          <!-- defines the layout master -->
          <fo:layout-master-set>
              <fo:simple-page-master master-reference="all"
                  page-height="29.7cm"
                  page-width="21cm"
                  margin-top="0.5cm"
                  margin-bottom="0.5cm"
                  margin-left="0.5cm"
                  margin-right="0.5cm">
                  <fo:region-body margin-top="0px" margin-bottom="0.0px"/>
                  <fo:region-before extent="0px" />
                  <fo:region-after extent="0px"/>
              </fo:simple-page-master>
          </fo:layout-master-set>
              <!-- starts actual layout -->
                  <fo:page-sequence master-name="page">
          <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
              <xsl:for-each select="HEADER">
              <fo:block>
                  <xsl:value-of select="."/>
              </fo:block>
          </xsl:for-each>
          </fo:static-content>
          <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
              <xsl:for-each select="FOOTER">
              <fo:block>
                  <xsl:value-of select="."/>
              </fo:block>
          </xsl:for-each>
          </fo:static-content>
          <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
          <xsl:for-each select="BODY">
          <xsl:for-each select="PAGE">
              <xsl:choose>
                  <xsl:when test="@page='0'">
          <xsl:for-each select="HEAD">
              <fo:block><xsl:value-of select="." /></fo:block>
          </xsl:for-each>
                  <xsl:for-each select="TABLE">
                  <fo:block-container height="8.375181818181819cm"
                              width="14.4cm"
                              top="1.3045454545454545cm"
                              left="0.15384615384615385cm"
                              position="absolute" >
                      <fo:block>
                          <xsl:choose>
                      <xsl:when test="@name='AtmPosTable0'">
                          <fo:table>
                              <fo:table-column
column-width="0.923076923076923cm" />
                              <fo:table-column
column-width="3.3692307692307693cm" />
                              <fo:table-column
column-width="3.3692307692307693cm" />
                              <fo:table-column
column-width="3.3692307692307693cm" />
                              <fo:table-column
column-width="3.3692307692307693cm" />
                              <fo:table-column
column-width="3.3692307692307693cm" />
                              <fo:table-body>
                                  <xsl:for-each select="TR">
                                      <xsl:choose>
                                          <xsl:when test="@row='0'">
                                                  <fo:table-row
height="0.46963636363636363cm">
                                                  <fo:table-cell
number-rows-spanned="3" display-align="center" text-align="center"
border-width="0.01mm" border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
text-align="center">
                                                  </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  <fo:table-cell
number-columns-spanned="4" display-align="center" text-align="center"
border-width="0.01mm" border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          Utilizzabili solo su
ATM
                                                      </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                              </fo:table-row>
                                          </xsl:when>
                                          <xsl:when test="@row='1'">
                                              <fo:table-row
height="0.46963636363636363cm">
                                                  <fo:table-cell
number-rows-spanned="2" display-align="center" text-align="center"
border-width="0.01mm" border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          Numero
                                                      </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  <fo:table-cell
number-columns-spanned="3" display-align="center" text-align="center"
border-width="0.01mm" border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          Variazione %
                                                      </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                              </fo:table-row>
                                          </xsl:when>
                                          <xsl:when test="@row='2'">
                                              <fo:table-row
height="0.46963636363636363cm">
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center" border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          Banca
                                                      </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center" border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          Peer Group
                                                      </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center" border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          Sistema
                                                      </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                              </fo:table-row>
                                          </xsl:when>
                                              <xsl:when test="@row='3'">
                                                  <fo:table-row
height="0.46963636363636363cm">
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center"  border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          <xsl:value-of
select="[EMAIL PROTECTED]'0']" />
                                                  </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center"  border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          <xsl:value-of
select="[EMAIL PROTECTED]'1']" />
                                                  </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center"  border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          <xsl:value-of
select="[EMAIL PROTECTED]'2']" />
                                                  </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center"  border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          <xsl:value-of
select="[EMAIL PROTECTED]'3']" />
                                                  </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center"  border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          <xsl:value-of
select="[EMAIL PROTECTED]'4']" />
                                                  </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  </fo:table-row>
                                              </xsl:when>
                                              <xsl:when test="@row='4'">

                                              <xsl:when test="@row='5'">

                                              <xsl:when test="@row='6'">
                                                  <fo:table-row
height="0.46963636363636363cm">
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center" border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="bold"    font-style="normal"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          <xsl:value-of
select="[EMAIL PROTECTED]'0']" />
                                                  </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  <fo:table-cell

                                              <xsl:when test="@row='7'">

                                              <xsl:when test="@row='8'">

                                              <xsl:when test="@row='9'">

                                              <xsl:when test="@row='10'">

                                              <xsl:when test="@row='11'">

                                              <xsl:when test="@row='12'">

                                              <xsl:when test="@row='13'">

                                              <xsl:when test="@row='14'">
[...]
                                          <xsl:otherwise>
                                          </xsl:otherwise>
                                      </xsl:choose>
                                  </xsl:for-each>
                              </fo:table-body>
                          </fo:table>
                              </xsl:when>
                          </xsl:choose>
                      </fo:block>
                  </fo:block-container>
                  <fo:block-container height="8.375181818181819cm"
                              width="4.8cm"
                              top="1.3045454545454545cm"
                              left="14.615384615384615cm"
                              position="absolute">
                      <fo:block>
                          <xsl:choose>
                      <xsl:when test="@name='MediumDebitsTable1'">
                          <fo:table>
                              <fo:table-column
column-width="1.5999999999999999cm" />
                              <fo:table-column
column-width="1.5999999999999999cm" />
                              <fo:table-column
column-width="1.5999999999999999cm" />
                              <fo:table-body>
                                  <xsl:for-each select="TR">
                                      <xsl:choose>
                                          <xsl:when test="@row='0'">
                                              <fo:table-row
height="0.46963636363636363cm">
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center" number-columns-spanned="3"
border-width="0.01mm" border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          Addebiti Medi
                                                      </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                              </fo:table-row>
                                          </xsl:when>
                                          <xsl:when test="@row='1'">
                                              <fo:table-row
height="0.46963636363636363cm">
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center" number-columns-spanned="3"
border-width="0.01mm" border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          Unita' di euro
[...]
height="0.13045454545454546cm">
                                                  <fo:table-cell
[...]
                  <fo:block-container height="8.296909090909091cm"
                              width="19.26153846153846cm"
                              top="9.784090909090908cm"
                      <xsl:when test="@name='AtmPosChart2'">
                          <fo:table>
                              <fo:table-column
column-width="0.923076923076923cm" />
                              <fo:table-column
column-width="4.3538461538461535cm" />
[...]
number-columns-spanned="2" display-align="center" text-align="center"
border-width="0.01mm" border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          Emissioni medie
unitarie
[...]
                                                          Giu-02
                                                      </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  <fo:table-cell
display-align="center" text-align="center" border-width="0.01mm"
border-style="solid">
                                                      <fo:block
font-family="Arial"    font-weight="normal"    font-style="italic"
font-size="0.252cm"

                                                          Set-02
                                                      </fo:block>
                                                  </fo:table-cell>
                                                  <fo:table-cell
[...]
display-align="center" text-align="center" background-color="yellow"
[...]
select="[EMAIL PROTECTED]'5']" />
[...]
                  <fo:block-container height="8.270818181818182cm"
                          width="19.26153846153846cm"
                          top="18.133181818181818cm"
                          left="0.15384615384615385cm"
                          position="absolute"

                      <fo:instream-foreign-object>
                              <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";
width="19.26153846153846cm" height="8.270818181818182cm">
                                  <g>
                                      <image
xlink:href="file:///C:\Progetti\abi\repository\admin\working\plot3904.svg"
x="0" y="0" width="19.26153846153846cm" height="8.270818181818182cm"/>
                                  </g>
                              </svg>
                          </fo:instream-foreign-object>
                  </fo:block-container>
          <xsl:for-each select="FOOT">
              <fo:block><xsl:value-of select="." /></fo:block>
          </xsl:for-each>
                  </xsl:when>
                  <xsl:otherwise>
                  </xsl:otherwise>