"master-name" is incorrect in this case. "master-name" on page-sequence
is still Candidate-Recommendation syntax.  You have to use
"master-reference" instead, as the ZVON reference now correctly
indicates. I think it has been behind a long time but is correct now.

See also here: http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#faq-N100C4

On 13.12.2002 10:46:56 Fabrizio Tringali wrote:
> I see everywhere in the examples the tag <fo:page-sequence
> master-name="someName">
> but my XMLSpy doesn't validate this
> tag according to
> http://zvon.org/xxl/xslfoReference/Output/el_page-sequence.html
> Which is the right way? If the above tag is correct why the validator throws
> exception?

Jeremias Maerki