Hi Leonid,

I am using the special renderer from Oleg to produce the TIFFs. You can
find it at

http://www.tkachenko.com/fop/tiffrenderer.html

It produces several of the formats you asked for and works nicely. The only
problem I have is that I cannot change the resolution, it defaults to 72
dpi, which is not enough for my application.

cheers,
Reto

CSS Versicherung
Reto Blunschi EXTERNE
Rösslimattstrasse 40
CH-6002 Luzern
Telefon  ++41 (0)41 369 1236
Telefax  ++41 (0)41 369 1212
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.css.ch

"Leonid Kleiner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 17.12.2002 11:01:20

            Bitte antworten an [EMAIL PROTECTED]