Ok,

The page master resolution would be difficult as there are an arbitrary
number of sections.  And the content to the subsequent headers id
derived from the current content.

Can you point me to a good source of information about the use of
markers?  I haven't used them yet.

Thanks,
-Jeff Harman

Jeff Harman wrote:

> Here is what I need to do:
>
> On the first page of a PDF I need the header to be:

> Body
>
>  on the next page I need

> Body Cont....
>
>  on an arbitrary subsequent page I need
> New Body
>
> I can't use a page header because then the "B" element appears on
> subsequent pages and I need to change the header when the body
> chenges to new content.

I'm aware of at least 2 solutions:
1. Use different page masters for the first page (ABC header) and the
rest pageas (AC header). Whenever new body is created, start new
page-sequence with third page-master (DE header).
2. Use markers, that looks like regular running header.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team