Hi All,

I am able to get PDF documents generated using FOP of Apache Software.The default for page rendering is Portrait.
When I want to get document in landscape format,I used different options available to get the PDF page.

<fo:layout-master-set>
<fo:simple-page-master master-name="first"
reference-orientation="90"
page-height="29.7cm"
page-width="24cm"
margin-top="1.5cm"
margin-bottom="0.5cm"
margin-left="1cm"
margin-right="1cm">
<fo:region-body margin-top="1.2cm"
margin-bottom="3cm"
margin-left="0.25cm"
margin-right="0.25cm"></fo:region-body>

<fo:region-before precedence="true" extent="1cm" />
<fo:region-after precedence="true" extent="2cm" />

</fo:simple-page-master>
</fo:layout-master-set>

This didn't work,then I tried with

<xsl:param name="page.orientation"  select="'landscape'"/>

This is also not giving the output in the landscape format.

Can anyone suggest me the correct code to be implemented to get landscape format of the PDF page.

Thanks in advance.

Yugandhar Kodali