See comments below

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All,

I am able to get PDF documents generated using FOP of Apache Software.The
default for page rendering is Portrait.
When I want to get document in landscape format,I used different options
available to get the PDF page.

<fo:layout-master-set>
<fo:simple-page-master master-name="first"
reference-orientation="90"
reference-orientation is not implemented in FOP
page-height="29.7cm"
use page-height="24cm" instead
page-width="24cm"
use page-width="29.7cm" instead
margin-top="1.5cm"
margin-bottom="0.5cm"
margin-left="1cm"
margin-right="1cm">
<fo:region-body margin-top="1.2cm"
margin-bottom="3cm"
margin-left="0.25cm"
margin-right="0.25cm"></fo:region-body>

<fo:region-before precedence="true" extent="1cm" />
<fo:region-after precedence="true" extent="2cm" />

</fo:simple-page-master> </fo:layout-master-set>

This didn't work,then I tried with

<xsl:param name="page.orientation"  select="'landscape'"/>

This is also not giving the output in the landscape format.

Can anyone suggest me the correct code to be implemented to get landscape
format of the PDF page.

Thanks in advance.

Yugandhar Kodali