I have the same exception (Alex, Can you say me if the trace is the same?)

Anybody knows the reason??

hi

[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] setting up fonts
[INFO] rendering areas to TEXT
; SystemID: file:///C:/temp/styleTXT.xsl
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Transform
erImpl.java:2344)
 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(Transformer
Impl.java:2160)
 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.j
ava:1213)
 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:
668)
 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:
1129)
 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:
1107)
 at asdfg.TestVari.test(TestVari.java:224)
 at asdfg.TestVari.main(TestVari.java:444)
---------
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
org.apache.fop.render.txt.TXTRenderer.startRenderer(TXTRenderer.java:1702)
 at
org.apache.fop.apps.StreamRenderer.startRenderer(StreamRenderer.java:136)
 at org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.startDocument(FOTreeBuilder.java:194)
 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.ResultTreeHandler.flushDocEvent(ResultTreeHandl
er.java:826)
 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.ResultTreeHandler.flushPending(ResultTreeHandle
r.java:934)
 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.ResultTreeHandler.startElement(ResultTreeHandle
r.java:243)
 at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(ElemLiteralResult.java:
673)
 at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.transformSelectedNodes(ElemApp
lyTemplates.java:425)

 at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTemplates.jav
a:216)
 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Transform
erImpl.java:2339)