Hi,

I'm a complete newbie with FOP.

I am using FOP to create a legal PDF document.
Right at the bottom of the document there is Attorney and Judge information.
Since most data is dynamic, this last information appears at different
locations in the document.
Even worse, sometimes the judge's name appears on the previous page, but
his/her address flows to the next page.

Is there any way to build presentation intelligence that if there are 2
inches (say) left on the page, flow to the next page and render content
there.
Otherwise simply render content on the current page?

I understand from an FOP developer that there are keep properties with table
rows that always binds this information together.
Does anybody have the xsl code for the same?

Thanks,
Sid