Are there any websites that generate the PDF for .fo examples that come with FOP?

I don't think the Apache XML FOP site generates the PDF for the examples, so I was thinking of giving the world a wonderful new gift, my first struts webapp that lets the masses see the fop examples in all their glory. ;)

However, if there are already sites around that do this, I won't bother publishing it on my public server.

Darrel

PS. I've noticed at least one of the examples has errors in it (2.0.5rc). advanced/giro.fo pukes like this:

javax.servlet.ServletException: master-reference '' for fo:page-sequence matches no simple-page-master or page-sequence-master