Darrel,

At 10:49 AM 1/6/2003, you wrote:
Here's how it works--when you pick an FO file, my struts action class checks to see if the PDF has been generated yet. If not, it passes it to FOP and generates it. If so, it serves up the existing PDF. So, as people hit all the examples, the website should get faster. :)

Are you saying, that your web site generates these PDF files from FO files on the fly? That's bitchin/nifty/cool! The pic of the Tiger is pretty s-uh-weet too! Wow! I didn't really understand just how useful SVG was until I saw that. I figured it was useful for charts & such. Thanks for this great resource.

- Clay Leeds
- Web Developer
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]