Hi all,

With using version 0.20.5rc i get strange blank pages in the pdfs. This is not the case with the same fo-docs when i process them with the old 0.20.4. (I tested this by reinstalling 0.20.4.)

For example, in 0.20.4 i see the following flow-processing:
[1]
[1]
[2]
(There are multiple flows in my docs.)

With 0.20.5rc on the same doc i get:
[1]
[2 (blank)]
[1]
[2]

In these docs i use page-number-citation id's to list pages as "page .... of <lastpage>".
With the same example mentioned here i get with 0.20.4 on the first (and last page) of the first flow: "page 1 of 1", which is correct. With 0.20.5rc i get on the first page: "page 1 of 1" and on the second (blank) page: "page 2 of 1", which is very strange.

Anybody seen this behavior before? Is it a bug of 0.20.5rc? Can i work around it?

Thanks,

Oscar

p.s. When somebody wants my fo, send me your request to my privat email-address.