Correction: It looks like some OpenType fonts work pretty well. I've
tried a couple of fonts that Windows shows as OpenType fonts.

I found out today that OpenType is really the successor specification to
the TrueType specification. So by all means try your OpenType font.
Treat it as it it were a TrueType font. Maybe it works. Tell us if it
doesn't.

Sorry for my negative first answer.

On 08.01.2003 09:51:21 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Don't think so, but most of what's necessary is already there, because
> OpenType fonts are very similar to TrueType fonts. Just needs some
> additional tending.  Wanna step in?
>
> On 08.01.2003 08:56:49 Peter Sparkes wrote:
> > Can FOP use OpenType Fonts

Jeremias Maerki