hi,

sorry for posting this on the wrong list but i think everybody (except
me) on the list knows enough to help me.

this is my xml file in a very short form:

<report>
        <page>
                        <nested table>
                        </nested table>
                        <nested table>
                        </nested table>
                        <nested table>
                        </nested table>
                        <nested table>
                        </nested table>
                        <nested table>
                        </nested table>
        <page>
        <page>
                        <nested table>
                        </nested table>
                        <nested table>
                        </nested table>
                        <nested table>
                        </nested table>
                        <nested table>
                        </nested table>
                        <nested table>
                        </nested table>
        <page>
</report>

now i'm doing a transformation fo -> pdf with fop and an xsl file and i
want to make a page break after each </page> tag. the problem is that i
now get an empty page cause it also makes a page break after the last
page.

the section in my xsl file looks like this at the moment.

<xsl:template match="page">
        <fo:block text-align="center" break-after="page">
                <fo:table>
                        <fo:table-column column-number="1"
column-width="47mm"/>
                        <fo:table-column column-number="2"
column-width="52mm"/>
                        <fo:table-column column-number="3"
column-width="52mm"/>
                        <fo:table-column column-number="4"
column-width="52mm"/>
                        <fo:table-column column-number="5"
column-width="52mm"/>

                        <fo:table-body>
                                <fo:table-row height="14cm">
                                    <xsl:apply-templates/>
                                </fo:table-row>
                        </fo:table-body>
                </fo:table>
        </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

how do i get the page break without the last blank page.

sorry for the newbie question.

thanx in advance.

mk