Hi!

<xsl:if test="following-sibling::name-of-element ">.....</xsl:if> will test
if there is a next element
<xsl:if test="following-sibling::name-of-element != '' ">.....</xsl:if>
will test if there is a next element which is not empty

Regards
Manfred

[EMAIL PROTECTED] am 15.01.2003 10:35:01

Bitte antworten an [EMAIL PROTECTED]@inet