If you follow the instructions on the FOP website
(http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html) you can use the Type 1 font
you've purchased. Just use the PFM Reader instead of the TTFReader to
generate the XML font metric files. No need to convert anything to
TrueType.

You have a .PFM file for the font, haven't you?

On 16.01.2003 22:37:43 Lucian Opris wrote:
> I've purchase the ITC Garamond Bold font and it comes with .AFM and .PFB.
> Is it a way to convert a AFT or PFB file into TTF or PFM file? I need
> PFM and TTF because a have installed only TTFReader and TTFReader.  Or
> maybe, there is a font free source?

Jeremias Maerki