Hi Markus,

the correct way in XSL-FO is to use keep-together="always" property on the blocks that you don't want to be broken across pages. However, this is not implemented in general within FOP.

Only work around available is to put your blocks inside a blind table, since keep-together property is implemented on table-rows.

From: "Zieseniß, Markus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've to generate a .pdf-letter (up to 3 pages) . The flow text is brought by
xml-file.
So the text on a page is variable. Some text-sections (fo:blocks) are not
allowed to be separated
by a page-break, they have to be written on the next page. I heard of the
"page-break-inside"-attribute, which should do it, but up to now it doesn't
work ("page-break-inside is not implemented yet").

thanks
Markus