Hi,
   I'm involved in displaying some
mathematical/scientific characters like reciprocal per
meter, square per meter etc., in PDF and HTML format

   I can able to display most of them without problem
in the browser window with the help of unicode, but
some characters were not appearing correctly.

   So I would like know how to create my own unicode
font file
        For example: & # x207b; ==> superscript minus
symbol
                     & # x2126; ==> Ohm symbol

   Can anyone tell me how to create my own unicode
font file, any reference or links could be really
appreciated.

Regards
Balaji

- What's on at your local cinema?