Hi,

No, I am having trouble installing 0.20.5rc, I get error messages like this:
*Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/media/jai/Plana
rImage
at org.apache.fop.image.FopImageFactory.getGenericImageClassName(FopImag
eFactory.java:236)

Probably because I am missing jai_core.jar and jai_codec.jar. Where do I get those?

harm

*
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Have you tried with 0.20.5rc?